Saturday 17 October 2009

Ed Westwick & Leighton Meester

don't you think they just look adorable together?

of course, I fell in love with them
during that amazing limo scene
[episode 7 - season 1]


such passion
such love

Chuck: You know, they say when you love something, you should set it free...
Blair: Ugh, they say when you hate something, you should slam a door in it's face.
Blair: We need to talk.
Chuck: I prefer to talk after.

Chuck: I was a coward running away again. But everywhere I went, you caught up with me. So I had to come back.
Blair: I want to believe you, but I can't. You've hurt me too many times.
Chuck: Then believe me this time.
Blair: That's it?
Chuck: [pauses] I love you, too. (they kiss)
Blair: Can you say it twice? (laughs) No, I'm serious, say it twice.
Chuck: I love you, I love you, I love you. (kissing)

No comments:

Post a Comment