Thursday 5 November 2009

Party all night & sleep all day


Guess what,
I've got my Home Christmas Dinner tomorrow.
(In our city it's normal to have Christmas Dinner
with your student house once a year.)
Since you're supposed to bring a date,
and there aren't many girls here,
most student houses plan their Christmas Dinner
not during December.
You see, everyone is too busy doing other stuff around that time.

I still don't have a date.
All my homies (but one) have boyfriends,
so now, they're all laughing at me (friendly, ofcourse).

There are sooo many guys around here,
I don't know who to pick.
I know it's a kinda luxury problem,
But it really stresses me out!

So now, tonight, I'm gonna party my butt off.
And find the perfect date.

Well,
any date will do.

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment